When asked what I think of as classic in the world of design, my answer is simple… White. When considering the greatest design elements ever introduced, white has been the leading character. If I am creating any design-scape, I always rely on white to be the feature that makes the interior environment crisp and clean. For this reason, my favorite paint color is Benjamin Moore Super White paired with many other white elements.
Classic Design featuring White:
1. Beautiful white sea coral atop a vintage bottle displayed on a wooden mantel.
2. Classic white Belgium linen on an antique wooden chair.
3. A beautiful full white cotton bedding ensemble complete with a crisp white duvet, a white quilted matelasse, white European shams but thrown in is a bright green palm leaf pillow.
4. Luscious and full snow white silk drapery panels puddling on the dark hardwood floors.
5. White Carrera marble countertops paired with a white Kitchen-aid Stand Mixer.
6. Large White Orchids on the window sill above the kitchen sink.
7. Hundreds of Books recovered in white linen paper arranged in antique bookcases.
8. Wood floors painted with glossy white Enamel topped with cotton throw rugs in true Hamptons style.
9. White porcelain claw foot tub full of warm water drawn for a bath.
10. White ceramic Vietri serving ware featuring vibrant fresh fruit.
10. Copious amounts of white hydrangeas in water.